Amazon Prime Music is available on Alexa enabled devices; fire TV, fire tablet, Fire Stick. As well as on non-Alexa enabled devices such as iPhone, Android Phone, Sonos, tables, web browsers, PC/Mac, and even is some cars. You can access thousands of stations, songs, and playlist anywhere and anytime. You can listen to uninterrupted, on-demanded, and ad-free music with the facility of unlimited skips and offline playback. You need to activate your device at amazon.com/code and you can listen to music on that particular device.
Amazon Music offer Subscription Pans and free trial offers
Subscribers can access billions of customized playlists, songs, and more ad-free by purchasing a subscription plan. For all the new users of Amazon Prime Video, there is a 30-day free trial offer. The subscription amount will be deducted from their accounts after the completion of the trial period. Users can select from the following list of subscription plans:
- Individual Plan (one user only)
- Family Plan (three-four users)
- Student Plan (One or two users)
- Single Device Plan (Can be accessed on one device)
Note: If you are an Amazon Prime Member then there is no need to purchase the additional subscription you can use the same account for accessing Prime Music on your device.
Steps to connect your device to Prime Music
- Install the Prime Music application from the App Store of the device
- Click on the sign-in button and save the activation code.
- Go to amazon.com/code on your device’s web browser
- Now login to Amazon account
- Enter the activation code you have saved earlier
- Click on the “Register My Device”.
Follow the above-stated process to activate Prime Music on your device. In case of any confusion or queries contact us anytime. We are available to resolve your query 24/7.