Amazon Prime Music allows the users to access featuring 60 million songs and thousands of customized playlists and stations. The users can subscribe to Prime Membership to enjoy Amazon Prime Music for free. This doesn’t mean that you cannot watch Prime Music without Prime Subscription. Well, Amazon Prime Music launched their new subscription plans for those who want to be a Prime Music member but don’t want to purchase the complete Prime Membership.
Amazon Prime Music Subscription Plans for non-prime Members
The non-prime subscribers can choose from the following list of subscription plans as per their need and choice:
- Individual Plan – It will cost you only $4.99/month. Under the terms of this plan, only one individual can stream in Music at one time.
- Family Plan – It will cost you $14.99/month and $149/year. You can connect 6 devices with one account at the same time.
- Single Device Plan – This will cost the users for $3.99/month. You will get the option to upgrade the plan into an “Individual Plan” anytime.
- Student Plan – This plan is recommended for the students who are currently enrolled in a degree in college or university. This is the discounted price of “Individual Plan”.
Steps to activate Prime Music without Prime membership
- For the activation, first of all, you need to create an account on Amazon Prime and purchase the subscription as per your choice.
- After that select the device on which you want to access Prime Music.
- Install the Prime Music application on the device.
- Launch the device and click on “Register My device”.
- An activation code will appear on the screen. Save this activation code.
- Enter URL amazon.com/code in a web browser URL bar.
- At the page opened, enter Amazon username and password to log in.
- After that enter the activation code in the provided space on the screen.
- Click on “Register My Device”. Your device will be activated for Amazon Prime Music.