There is good news for people with Amazon music unlimited subscription that now they can listen to Prime Music in their cars as well. With the latest version of Prime Music on your phone can be connected via Bluetooth or lightning cable to play music in your car. In this article, you will find every detail for playing Prime Music in the car.
Eligible Car Brands to play Prime Music
With the Prime Music integrated into the dash feature you can connect your Prime music with your car. The following is the list of car brands whose models are eligible to access Prime Video:
The selected Amazon prime music enables models of the above-mentioned brands are eligible to play prime music.
Steps to play Prime Music in the car
First of all, make sure you are registered with the Prime Music at amazon.com/code. You can access all your favorite songs no matter your music are on some device or cloud. Follow these steps to connect prime music account with your car:
- Install the prime music application in your device
- Login to your account with username and password.
- Navigate to the In-dash system tab from the menu options.
- Now select the brand name of your car from the given list.
- Select the Car Model and complete the rest of the on-screen steps.
- After that, the Prime Music app will start pairing with the car’s music system.
- Once the pairing process complete, you will be able to access the whole Music library of Prime music.
This process will work as long as your car is eligible for accessing Amazon Prime Music. In case you face any problem while connectivity you can call us for the solution.