How to activate Amazon prime Music on different devices at amazon.com/music?
Amazon Prime Music is the most astonishing streaming platform that allows users to listen to their favorite songs. With the collection's songs in more than 20 languages, prime Music has become the largest and biggest music streaming platform in the world. With the increasing demand of the users, Amazon makes Prime Music available on many different platforms. You can watch Prime video on the entire device which can download the application and connect to the internet. In this article, we will discuss the activation process of Amazon prime Music for different devices.
Steps to activate prime Music on Roku
If you have a Roku device then you can proceed with the following steps to activate Prime Music on it:
- Switch on Your Roku and connect it with the network connection.
- Now click on the home button on the remote.
- Navigate to the “Streaming Services” at the Home page.
- In the streaming service, find the “Amazon Prime Music” app.
- Click on “Add Channel” to start the downloading.
- Now go back to the home page and locate the Prime Music app after installation.
- Launch the app and click on the Sign In button.
- Save the activation code appeared on the screen
- Now go to the URL amazon.com/code and sign in to your account
- Enter the Roku activation code and click on the “Submit” button
- Your device is ready to access the Prime Music application
Steps to activate prime Music on Echo dot
If your echo dot is not playing songs from Amazon Prime Music this means your echo dot is not activated for accessing prime music. If you want your echo dot play songs from Prime Music then follow these steps for the same:
- First of all, connect your echo dot with your Smartphone using the echo dot application
- Now login to your Amazon account on the Echo Dot application.
- After login, navigate to the “Settings” of the Echo Dot.
- Here you will find “Link New Service” with a “+” sign.
- Click on the “+” sign and select “Amazon prime Music” from the list.
- After that tap on the “Amazon Prime Music” application to activate it.
- Further, a new screen will open with the activation code.
- You need to save this code in the notes or write it down.
- Now go to the amazon.com/code on your web browser.
- At the login page login to your Amazon account
- Enter the Echo Dot prime music activation code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now your Echo dot is ready to play songs from Amazon Prime Music.
If you want your echo dot play songs only from the Prime Music then remove all other connected streaming platforms by navigating to the setting of the device.
Steps to activate Prime Music on Xbox
Xbox is a gaming console and you can access Prime Music on it as well. Even you can access Prime Music on almost every gaming console. For the same reference to the following activation process:
- First of all download and install the Prime Music application on your gaming console by navigating to the “App Store”.
- If your app store is not displaying Amazon Prime Music application then you are not able to access Prime Music on your gaming console.
- Now launch the application after downloading and click on the sign-in button.
- A new screen will open where you will see the activation code of Prime Music.
- Save this activation code and move to the next step.
- Go to the web browser of mobile or PC and enter URL amazon.com/code.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Enter the activation code in the blank screen.
- Click on the “Activate my device” button.
By following these steps your gaming console will be ready to access the prime music application and you can play your favorite songs all the time.
Steps to activate Prime Music on Smart TV
You can play songs from prime music on your smart TV, android TV, and apple TV as well. For this follow the below-mentioned process:
- Switch on your smart TV and check if it is connected with the internet.
- If it is not connected with the internet then connect it first.
- Now go to the application store of the device and click on the search icon.
- Now enter “Amazon prime Music” in the search icon and click on the Prime Music app that appeared in the search result.
- After that click on the “Install” or “Download” button and it will start downloading the application.
- Further, launch the application.
- Click on the sign-in button and save the code that appeared on the screen.
- This activation code is the key to activate your device
- Grab a mobile or PC and open the web browser.
- Enter amazon.com/code in the web browser and click the enter key.
- This will redirect you to the login page.
- On the login page enter the username and password of the Amazon
- Click on the login button
- Now enter the activation code on the next screen.
- Click on “Submit” to authenticate the activation code
- In the end, a success message will appear on the screen to let you know that your device is ready to use Prime Video.
With the help of these different guidelines for different devices, you can activate Amazon Prime Music on your device. You can contact the Amazon customer support team if you face any of the queries.